Here at Red Door our personalized style Prom Boutique focuses on creating a fun, seamless shopping experience. Unlike Mass market large prom shops we keep it small and stress free for you and Mom so that you can simply look forward to finding your gown instead of stressing about it. You will have a 1 hour appointment with your own Prom Consultant who will assist you along the way as you search for your gown. We have a lovely & relaxing space your 2 guests will await as the fun begins. In the duration of your 1 hour appointment you will try on a series of beautiful gowns curated just for you and model them off to your guests until you find the perfect one!
- The $25 deposit/ place holder will be deducted from the price of your gown if one is purchased.
- Our Prom Gowns range from $350-$600
- We carry Sizes 0-14 *Limited sizes in 12-14 Call ahead to check for Color/Style requests for 12/14 ask to speak with Emma 860-365-0334
- MUST BE ACCOMPANIED BY PARENT OR LEGAL GUARDIAN
- ONLY 2 GUESTS PER APPOINTMENT (does not include prom client)
- All Gowns are FINAL SALE! NO EXCEPTIONS (This is an industry standard policy)
Why do I need an appointment? We are a specialized boutique style prom shop much like a bridal shop and we have knowledgable staff here to help assist you in this fun memorable process.
Why do I need to pay $25 to come in? The $25 deposit assures a spot is held for you during our peak season. Here at Red Door Boutique our personalized style Prom Shop specializes in creating a seamless experience like nothing else around. Unlike Mass market large prom shops we keep it small and stress free for you and Mom so that you can simply look forward to finding your gown instead of stressing about it.
Will I get the $25 back? If a dress is purchased the $25 will be deducted from the price of the gown.
-The $25 deposit is non-refundable if a gown is not purchased.
If you have any additional questions feel free to email email@example.com or call 860-365-0334 and speak to Emma.