- All returns are given in the form of an E-GIFT CERTIFICATE ONLY
- All items must be postmarked within 14 days after confirmed delivery date
- Merchandise must be in original condition: unworn, unwashed, with original tags attached
- Items sent back that look worn, have deodorant or makeup stains, perfume or smoke smell, pet hair or have been washed will NOT be accepted.
- ALL clearance/ sale items are FINAL SALE
- Jewelry can NOT be returned
- ALL PROM DRESSES ARE FINAL SALE
- We recommend tracking and insuring packages sent back for return. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or damaged packages.
- Please allow 5-7 business days after item has been received for your return to be processed and an e-gift certificate distributed.
- Original shipping charges are non-refundable.
- Return shipping is non-refundable unless you received damaged or the wrong item(s).
- Red Door Boutique has the right to refuse an exchange based on the current condition of the item for return.
- If you receive a damaged item(s) they must be reported to firstname.lastname@example.org within 3 days of confirmed delivery date.
- Please contact our customer service team by emailing email@example.com immediately so we can send a replacement item and include a return shipping label for your damaged, defective, or wrong item(s).
- We will happily send out a replacement of your original item purchased at no cost, as long as the item is available. If the item is not available, you will receive a refund of the original item in the form of an e- gift certificate .
Packages that have been returned to us as "undeliverable" are subject to re-shipping at the buyer's expense. The initial shipping charges are non-refundable.
Online Gift Certificates
- E- Gift Certificates can only be used online at our website www.reddoorstyle.com
- E-Gift Certificates never expire and should be treated like cash
- Any purchase amounts that exceed the value of the e-gift certificate will require an additional method of payment for the remaining balance.